Select Page
Drug Abuse And Addiction

Ever wondered if you or your loved one has a drug abuse problem or an addiction? This will help you assess and aid someone with a chemical or behavioural addiction.

How do I get help for myself or my loved one?

The first step in getting help is finding out whether you have a problem. A psychologist with specific training in the treatment in this area can effectively perform a professional assessment and, if required, will recommend the most appropriate treatment. Read more about clinical psychologist Emile du Toit and how he is best suited to assist you in person or virtually online.

You may also be interested in reading…